I need to know if I’m being petty, pretty long story though

Okay so, my bf’s and I’s 2 year anniversary was on the 7th, I had this whole thing planned out for the day by just going to the places that meant the most to us and then going to a nice dinner after we feed my horse, he brought me flowers and my favorite drink which made me extremely happy. I got him a new scope for his gun and a new watch cause his broke. I told him about what I had planned for the day, then he told me that “it sounds good and all” but he really wanted to watch the football game later on that evening. I said the restaurant I wanted to go to had the game playing at the same time we would go to dinner so we could watch it and have a nice meal as well.. long story short we didnt do anything I had planned cause he wanted to watch Football all day which I said was okay (even though it really wasn’t, i didnt want to sound petty or upset on such an important day) and after i was done getting ready and all dolled up for dinner he just said he wanted to get some fast food and stay home.. i got a bit upset and then he got a little annoyed that i was upset and he went got us food without asking what i wanted, came back and he watched the game while I just sat there upset and hurt. I told him that i was hurt and he said he was sorry and that the game was really important to watch, im still really upset about it. Is it just me being petty or do i have an actual right to being upset?