Paranoid

Ok so I dated this guy for a year and a half. We broke up, and I thought he cheated on me when we were together. I found out he didn't shortly after. Anyways. Fast forward to now. A year later. We've been hanging out again for the past month, and we've kinda become friends with benefits. A little. We hang out almost every day. We've had sex a couple times this month. Well I can't remember how it came up in conversation, but he told me that everyone he's friends with and his whole family knows that we're hanging out again. That kinda weirds me out a little. Like, I told my best friend that I was hanging out with him again and no one else because it's not that important to me to be like "I HAVE A FRIEND" to everyone in my life. So I'm a little paranoid now because he has told EVERYONE he knows. I feel like because he told them all that, he wants something more from me. It's making me a little paranoid because I dunno if I want to get back with him or not. But I feel like he does want to get back together because he is going around telling EVERYONE.