Stressed

Samantha

I was dating this guy and everything about our relationship was perfect but of course like everything else every good thing comes to a end. His bestfriend since he was 6 told me he’s been in love with me for a long time. I have feelings for him but not as strong of feelings that I had for my ex. He’s a great guy but I don’t think I could ever give him the love he deserves but I don’t want to break his heart. Like said before I have feelings for him he’s always been there for me and I kinda like him but I’m worried if I give him a chance and something happens our friendship would be over and I don’t want to loose him. Plus Ik eventually the sex thing comes up in a relationship and idk if I would be ready because I’m still somewhat not over my ex even though it’s been 4 months since we split. This guy wants the relationship I had with his bestfriend for me and him and I don’t think I could ever love someone as much as I love and loved my ex and I don’t want to disappoint him and hurt his feelings I don’t know what to do