Sexually harassed ? Now he likes me ?

Well I saw this #metoo tweet going around on twitter for everyone who has been sexually harassed it had me thinking have I actually been sexually harassed. Sorry this will be a little lengthy

But back in 6th grade I had a 4th period with class full of boys and it only 4 girls. Well this Boy (I'll call him boy A) and another boy (boy B) always used to say dirty things to me and I would hate it but I never told anyone. And I had boy A in 5th period and some days he would touch in areas and I would move his arm or cuss him out. This happened for almost the whole 6th grade. It really hated middle school at that point.

But now I'm in high school I'm a junior and I have a class with boy A (I mean were cool but it's just awkward) every year since sixth grade he always says hey to me or try's to talk to me but I'm not the type to be mean so I'll say hey and few words but we never had a full on conversation. But I have a boyfriend now and every time my boyfriend walks me class and gives me kiss. Boy A is always standing outside the classroom secretly watching. And he always walking in behind me. Most time he looks at me during class I never make eye contact but if I do I always get this awkward feeling. Idk but everytime I look at him I just throne of those bad memories.

Ps. He has a girlfriend

I just have questions

Does he have feeling for me?

Do you think he even thinks about the things he did to me?

Have I been sexually harassed as far as dirty talking and touching?

Should I tell someone or let it go?