Previous women who were pregnant please help!!!

Bailey

For about the past 2 months my boyfriend has been telling me I’m pregnant, I’ve taken countless tests and they all came back negative, he said I took them too early for them to be accurate (I can’t even remember when I took them tbh) during all that time I was constipated, had heartburn for maybe one or two of the days and felts kinda gassy for a few days (all of that went away and is gone now)

Last month I had a UTI that I ignored because I wasn’t aware that it was a UTI, when I found out that’s what it was I took cranberry pills and drunk nothing but water, during that time I had light cramping and increased urination along with headaches every day. My boyfriend swears this wasn’t from the UTI but from an early pregnancy. About a week after my UTI went away and the cramping was gone, I started cramping again, then a few days later I started my period. Now I’m on my current period that started a little early and it is a little lighter than my normal periods in the past have been. I have always had bad cramps when I was on my period but I feel like these cramps are a little worse and more frequent, the only way I can get rid of them is if I take 4 ibuprofen. I also had a horrible headache yesterday that felt like I got hit in the head and was going to pass out, at one point I forgot something and couldn’t even think straight. Right now I am also constipated but I was thinking that could be because of my period. I am so stressed from a lot of things right now and my boyfriend reading me stories of girls who have their periods and are still pregnant just stresses me out more. Please someone tell my if there’s any signs I should look for or If I’m just being totally crazy?? I feel like I am please help!?