I feel stuck ?

So I'm 22 years old and me and my fiancé have a 2 year old daughter..

and we both recently went back to school him to be a welder and he graduated and now has a job as one he's planning to move up in that industry as he continues to go to school for it because he loves it

Me on the other hand just graduated school as a CNA I thought i liked it while I did in clinicals now I have a cna job it's been almost 2 weeks at this new job and I hate it !!! It's not the nurses or cnas it's the job idk maybe it's the schedule I work from 2-10:30 every day I feel like I don't even see my fam anymore and like I'm missing out on my daughters life I know work is work or maybe should I apply other nursing homes for an AM SHIFT ? I don't think CNA is for me like I thought it would be I kinda want to go back to school for cosmetology makeup and hair is my thing !!!! Idk what I Should I do I don't want to really waste more money on school ?? I'm confused on what to do has anyone felt this way before ? Idk if I should try other nursing homes maybe that's why I don't like my job ? Or should I go back to school and do a different career? Plz I meed some word of advice ladies