Feeling wet down there every morning?

So I had unprotected sex on Monday at like 1 in the morning. Definitely had sex after I ovulated cuz we don’t want a baby just yet.. please no hate.. I always track it. I know I was ovulating cuz the CM was able to stretch between my 2 fingers and I had cramps on 1 side of my abdomen on Friday. Anyways, when I woke up later that day.. I was extremely wet down there and it’s now Thursday and everyday when I wake up i’m super wet down there.. PS.. I don’t sleep with undies on lol atleast those past couple days I haven’t.. so I feel like I noticed it and felt it way more.. like sometimes I can feel it on my leg.. it was really wet but I couldn’t stretch it so it wasn’t like egg whites and then another day, it was milky white CM.. what is this? Is there a chance i’m pregnant? I know I should of been more careful so please no hate.. I don’t think you can get pregnant after you already ovulated? we did it 3 days after I did ovulated.. and he came twice.. according to this app the day I had sex was one of my most fertile days but I already ovulated and if I remember correctly (not sure) I didn’t feel wet or notice any CM that day we had sex..