Falling apart...

It started my senior year of high school when everyone kept asking about college. Then my boss who was also a good friend of mine left and moved to New Mexico. Shortly after I was diagnosed with depression. My friends at work started leaving and my dad became even more mentally and emotionally abusive and whenever he yelled at me I would cry and now whenever a man gets angry and raises his voice I cower down. Then five days before my 18th birthday, my great-grandpa passed away. He was the only male figure in my life who acted proud of me and actually cared about me. I quit my job because everyone I knew was gone and I couldn't stand it anymore. A few months after I graduated we learned that my dad was having an emotional affair and was a chronic liar. Now my parents are divorced and my mom and I are living with my grandparents. When I went to see my dad and pack more of my things up he was really nice and I thought we could have a relationship. Then I found out he kept lying to me and he is just an asshole. I've come to the conclusion that I'm better off cutting him out of my life. I can't stand all of this. Its taking its toll on me.