I think I'm losing him...

Valerie

Hey ladies so I haven't talked to my boyfriend in about 3 days and I'm starting to doubt our relationship. We've had previous fights of him ignoring my texts and calls and him not replying at all or not replying till late at night. We've been almost dating for a year so I know his daily routines and what not.

It all started with He recently received in the mail that his drivers license was going to be suspended for 3 months over 2 violations he had which was a ticket for him not wearing his contact lenses and then from a ticket that he already paid off from 3 years ago on getting into accident. But the highway patrol officer was racist and took 45 mins just try to find some dirt on him just to get him in trouble. So me, as the nice caring helpful gf that I am. I don't put up with shit like that. So Thursday I went out of my way visiting 3 different police departments wondering if they could answer the questions I had for them. And once I gathered all of my information I called up my boyfriend and told him the pieces that he can/ can not use in court for his hearing so that if he wanted to make a complaint about the officer he could. And he just went off on me. He wouldn't let me talk, he was cussing at me and he said he already took care of it and that he didn't need or ask for my help. And I was just so angry and hurt that I just ended up telling him bye over the phone. And he hasn't apologized since.

Like I said I'm really hurting I'm trying not to cry because I know none of this was my fault I was just trying to be helpful. But then again I'm trying to be strong because I'm tired of him running all over me. From my knowledge of the previous fights we had over his little ignoring games I thought he would text me today but didn't. So if he doesn't text me by tomorrow then something is really up.. I'm not ready for my relationship to end with him because I really did think he would turn out to be the one and I love him so much but now I'm just so confused and mostly my feelings are just crushed from him still not having the balls to apologize and saying he was wrong. I'm in need of advice or a wake up call. Or if you've been in my position Before how did you handle this?