Harley Qiunn Makeup Tips?

Br

Hello ladies!! My boyfriend and I are going as Harley Quinn and joker for Halloween! I'm pretty good at makeup. I need some tips on the Harley Quinn and Joker makeup! What are some good eyeliners to draw the fake tattoos??

So for Harley Quinn I need to draw a heart on the face and I'm sure she has some tattoos too! What would be some good eyeliners or anything to use for the tattoos? Also, what is a good liquid lipstick that is a dark red, I have a Kylie Jenner one but it's more of Maroon. Any idea on what some good red lipsticks would be? Also, I'll post of picture of the look when I get done! What are some good foundations? Her skin is almost a white and I'm thinking a white sorta face paint would work but I'm looking for a light foundation? Anything would be helpful! Thank you! I'm also thinking of putting some fake lashes on, would any of you girls have any tips for me on how to put them on and have them stay on? I've worn them plenty of times before but they always hurt the inner corner of my eyes!