Molested

I was molested when I was about 5 years old. My brother and 2 sisters thought I raped them because I would sneak into their room at night because I was scared. So at daycare my brother was about to hit me with the ball to be it in tag. He said he wasn't going to hit me if I told him how I raped them. So my 5 year old mind made up a story about how I did it...he still tagged me. My brother was 12 and sisters were 6 and 8. Then when my mom wasn't home they came into the room. My sisters held my arms and my brother sat on top of me. They pulled my pants down and my brother started touching me. I was laughing because I thought it tickled and I didnt really know what was going on. Once they got off of me I cried, but didn't tell my mom because I thought she wouldn't believe me. I told her when I was around 12 and she just brushed it off. I brought it up to my siblings and they acted like they didnt remember, but I could tell they did from their facial expressions. I've never really thought about it until now and I realize that what they did to me. Now I don't know how to feel around them. Im currently 15.