Something I am too embarrassed to ask my doctor...

So, I know the vagina isn’t supposed to smell like Brittany Spears Body Fragrance But is it supposed to stink?

Before you continue to read this post, I have been checked for STD’s and any type of infection, I have neither.

Since I was a teenager, I have always been self-conscious about my vagina and how much discharge came out. I literally had to wad up toilet paper and stuff it into my panties. Luckily, I didn’t have to to do that to my bra too! Anyways, I always wondered why other girls weren’t afraid to walk around in their underwear or bikini because I was absolutely TERRIFIED to. I thought it was not normal and I didn’t understand how my body worked. I was scared to go a few minutes without my toilet paper wad, which made running track and very awkward thing for me. I thought as I got older, it would go away. I would magically not stink anymore, kinda like sweat and pimples, but I was wrong.

I went to college and took a health class, the professor said- most women can only smell their body part down there but nobody else can really smell it. WRONG

My husband and I were dating and we got engaged. One day, I was working out in the little garden we had and sat down next to him and he had asked why I smelled so bad and I thought it was my armpits but he made an embarrassing confession that night and asked me to spray some perfume down there... UHM no! That would make it worse. Not that I was totally and utterly embarrassed.

But even until now, my vagina still stinks and I have to wear pads for the amount of discharge that comes out which has only gotten worse since the birth of my daughter.

HELP ME!! I’m tired of ruining underwear and I am tired of smelling like an unwashed, bad hygienic woman down there. Please tell me I am not the only one with these types of problems! What did you do? Posting anonymously so that way, if I am alone, nobody will know it’s me!