Pregnant ? Or postpartum period irregularities ?

Ok so i have a 7 month old baby with my boyfriend and he happened to move in on june and weve been having inter ourse quite alot and he ejaculates in me because even though he does i dont seem to get pregnant just one woth my baby after 2 years of doing it over and over and after i had my baby i wasnt able to breastfeed so i ended up getting my period in april it was really irregular but the past 3 months they been getting better i always get my period around the same days its always 1 day later than last months and last month i got it on the 19th and now it is the 25th and no period but for the past 2 days ive been cramping a little bit on my left side of my abdomen but no bleeding or period whatsoever ive been so hungry and really fatigued and the fatigued part happened with my previous pregnancy . Could this just be another irregular period or can i be pregnant ?

Oh and by the way i took a pregnancy test like a day after my missed period and it came back negative but it was from the dollar store .