Failed 1 hour glucose... worst feeling ever.

Be

I’m 25 weeks and have been blessed with the easiest pregnancy. I never had anything more than just exhaustion. No morning sickness or symptoms I couldn’t handle.. So I was convinced I’d do just fine with the 1 hr glucose test and I FAILED. Passing was 139 and I was at 158 😭

I hate the way it’s making me feel. I know nothing about blood sugar and glucose and insulin and all this stuff. And I know even less about counting carbs and sugars and dieting! I don’t eat unhealthily, I just eat normal. I’m so nervous for that 3 hour test. Nervous to fail and nervous to go through with it. I have no idea where i’ll find the strength to not vomit after fasting for 8 hours and I get dizzy off of ONE blood draw, let alone 3 😞. I’m dying here ladies. I feel like I’ve let my baby down. Can anyone relate?

UPDATE: Went back for the 3 hour test today.. survived about 35 mins and threw it all up. They sent me home and said I have to come back and keep trying. 😩 Honestly don’t see why that wouldn’t happen again. No food, and 100mg of sugar? I wouldn’t put that into my body on a FULL tummy, let alone an empty one.