Did I even Ovulate?!

Va

Hi Ladies,

Thank you so much for adding me to this group. This is my third cycle (trying) to chart. We have been TTC since January. I charted my first month end of April, got pregnant, found out it was ectopic had to have surgery in May etc. etc. and was able to start trying again in September. I now have one tube and I think my body is starting to be more regular again. Last month, my cycle was very normal. I clearly ovulated on my OPKs and my temp confirmed it. This month, I’ve been tracking everything but my OPKs and cervical mucus haven’t confirmed ovulation but my temperature is starting to spike?! I’m doing OPK testing in the morning and in the afternoon when I get home from work. I’m using the @home brand. My last OPK surge lasted for like 2 days. Sorry for the long post - but is it possible I missed my LH surge even though I’m testing twice a day or that it hasn’t come yet even though my temp is spiking? Does it spike if I do NOT ovulate? Since I only have one tube now will this affect my charts somehow? I take my temp at the same time every day. The two discarded temps were because I have some drinks the night before or I got very restless sleep. Thank you for answering all of my crazy questions. Happy Friday 🙂

My charts this month (bottom) and last month with a chart overlay from glow.