Can’t talk to roommates, or leave the house, or go to class.

Might be a kind of long post. But I need to get some input on this because I can’t live like this anymore.

I started college this fall and I’m also living in my own place with some roommates.

And things were fine for a while but I find myself slipping into old habits of secluding myself and it’s gotten to the point where my roommates are starting to dislike me.

I never go upstairs to socialize with them. I don’t use the stove upstairs if they are home and I don’t text them back. I avoid them. And if I see them I say hello. It’s not like I’m being rude. I just avoid seeing or talking to them.

I also have issues leaving the house. I don’t want to go out into public. I stay in my room all the time.

I have one really close friend who I see and talk to every day. But that’s about it for human interaction.

I don’t want to go to the grocery store. I don’t want to go out to eat or be with friends. I don’t even want to get food delivered because I will have to see a person.

I’ve been skipping class at my college because I just can’t bring myself to go. I’m in a computer major and I’m the only girl in the class.

I finally got myself to apply for a job because I was in need of some extra money, and when I got a call about it I never called the guy back because I just couldn’t bring myself to.

My anxiety is at a point where it’s severely interfering with my life. I don’t text anyone back. A lot of my friends have stopped reaching out and gotten fed up with me.

My therapist basically tells me to suck it up.

And I just don’t know what to do.

Anyone have any tips?