TTC over a year, and I’m finally finding the strength I’ve been looking for 🙏🏼 Amen

Lisa

My husband and I have been TTC for over a year, but it feels like an eternity.

I’ve had some low, dark , isolating days.

God has been working in my life and He is providing me with the clarity I have been in search of since our journey began.

It is an incredibly freeing feeling to finally be able to let go and let Jesus take the wheel.

Here are some of my thoughts:

1) Psalm 139:16

Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

*** no matter how many supplements, how much fertility yoga, how many pineapple cores, how many ovulation kits, how many dips in BBT we partake in, it is all on GODs watch and no one else.

2) DO NOT compare your journey with anyone else’s. God has His own plan for each one of us, and no 2 plans are the same.

When your best friend gets pregnant without even trying, find joy that God is fulfilling His plan for her, and he will fulfill His for you too.

3) God is preparing your womb for a very special child. Give Him some time! 😉

4) Soak in the glory of everything that God has given you TODAY! You have SO MUCH to be grateful for and you have been incredibly blessed.

Enjoy the glory that you are in RIGHT NOW.

5) JESUS is your fertility doctor. Pray that your family physician, RE, naturopath, OB/GYN, are all touched by His hands.

If this post touches one person, it’s done it’s job.

God Bless all of you current mommies, mommies to be, and all of the women out there who are waiting to be blessed with one of God’s children.

Amen 🙏🏼