Vaccine help, please!

October Momma • 22 year old happily married mother of boy girl twins, Emma and Alden, born 10/11/17😊

I’m desperately trying to make decisions about vaccines. I’ve found articles from the Turkish journal of pediatrics talking about hemorrhaging due to vaccines and I’ve seen positive articles on it. I see that the MMR combination vaccine is banned in Japan because of its side effects but the single doses are banned in the states. My twins are premies and I want to do the right thing. I have my family pushing for me not to vaccinate and my husbands family pushing for me to do it. I just want to do the right thing and take care of my babies. My family had me terrified that I’m going to kill them if I vaccinate and his has me terrified that I’ll kill them if I don’t. I’m not looking to debate or argue. I just want some articles and references I can look into to make these decisions. I’m a first time mom and I’ve never had to makes these decisions for another person before. I just want my babies to be healthy. I would love to hear some personal stories of effects of vaccines on your own children as well. Thank you so much in advance!