pretty sure I'm paranoid, but...

Ashley • Meep yeah!

O was just hired 2 weeks ago. I just told my manager about our exciting news yesterday. She was happy and even mentioned a coworker who is due in the same month as myself. She told me she would have to notify the general manager and she did. I spoke with him this morning to confirm he heard the news and to just break the ice on the topic I suppose. He also gave me some positive feedback. Here's the paranoia part... I was cut early today (which is likely typical as they had mentioned during the hiring process). But, prior to being cut, I was asked if I'd like to stay or go for the day. I LOVE this job, so I opted to stay. I was cut 20 minutes later. 😕 Plus, something was brought up today that hasn't happened once since I have started: a manager was required to check my side work to confirm it was done and done correctly. It was. But, is this the beginning of "something," something potentially like a list of incompetencies which might add up against me? ...like I said. Probably just paranoia. But man, I can't get my mind off this. 😫