TMI- about sex

I stepped out of my box last night. I started rubbing his feet, back, shoulders, arms, chest, stomach, and hips with lotion because he was sore after skating all day.

I leaned up and started kissing him.. ran my hands down his arms to his hands. That's when the fun began.

I'm never one to take control... ever. I started grinding on him, he reached down to take off my panties but I said, "NO. This is all me. I don't want your help, now put your hands back down." He looked at me like "who the hell does she think she is, telling me what to do?":

But he listened. Soon enough clothes were off, and I was on that dick like ads on a YouTube video, I was all over that. He tried to grab my ass and bounce me like he usually does, but I bit his bottom lip and held completely still. I said, "Daddy, what did I say? if you can't behave yourself and let me do what I want to you, you'll have to wait longer to finish." At this point, he was in awe. he'd never seen me act like that, or talk like that. and I said (as I reached back to play with his balls), "And I plan on making that very difficult for you."

So we kept going... and going... and stopping, because I wasn't ready to let him cum yet. He said, "Baby, take the Queen's throne. it's Daddy's turn to make you feel good." BOY YOU BEST BELIEVE I SAT MY PRETTY LITTLE SELF RIGHT ON DADDY'S FACE.

So I let him get behind me, but only on the condition that he doesn't thrust, just lets me bounce back on him. He agreed and I did. Oh god, I did.

I felt him start to tense up. Muscles starting to flex... He says, "fuck oh my god, FUCK, baby slow down, please baby I'm gonna-" and that's when I stepped it up even more, going back fast, hard, and grinding my ass against him. He FELL OVER ON TOP OF ME and groaned for almost 30 seconds. I could feel his veins pulsing inside me, I could feel every single inch of him trembling. He wrapped me up and kissed my cheeks, and he couldn't stop telling me that he loved me. He got up and as he was putting on his boxers, he looked at me from across the bedroom and gave me this sexy little smirk.. Damn, I'm so lucky. 👌😍