something seems...wrong

nicole

I'm 13 weeks pregnant with my first (yay!) but something just seems wrong. I'm wayyyyyyyy super exhausted all the time like I'm sleeping for a good portion of the day and I feel so sick. I thought these were just normal things at first but then it got to the point where I don't even want to walk to bathroom because everytime I stand up I feel dizzy and nauseous. I'm also getting a lot of sharp pain and cramping near my pelvis and sometimes it hurts so bad I can't move. I saw some blood in my underwear awhile ago but I just thought it was an old stain or something but I don't know anymore. and I know these are a lot of common symptoms but the just seem so excessive. in the beginning of my pregnancy I was working out everyday, going to school, looking cute, all that, but now it hurts to even sit up. ive missed the past week of school because of everything and I'm trying to get my mom to let me do online it she isnt budging. any other mom's out there who went through this or something similar? are there any home remedies I can do to help with it? honestly anything at this point would help