need some help !!!!!!

Je

hi guys I'm really don't no what's going on with my body right now and wanted to know if this has happen to anyone or if anyone has any advice on what I should do. so I'll start from the beginning so last month I got my period on time . I always get it every 27 days or 28 and I ovulate fine too . so I went to the doctor for a check up and also me and my husband have been trying for a 2nd child for a year and want to ask him some question about why I haven't got pregnant. he said every thing was fine and gave me Clomiphene take 2 50mg a day on days 3-7 . also says you should be pregnant in a month. I got my period 2 weeks after that I called my doctor and told him I just had it . is there something wrong should I Start my medicine . he said it doesnt sound like your period and everything is fine sometime this happens. so now from counting when I got my first period it's almost 3 weeks late or if you count from the second one im one week late . I took 4 pregnancies test all negative .please someone help I don't no what's going on I'm scared any advice would HELP!!!!!!!!!