I still can’t believe it! 😳

Ke

After getting married in September my husband and I were discussing what I wanted to do. College is always something I wanted to go back to and then the conversation came up... BABIES! We knew we were ready to be parents together (he has a 5 year old from his previous marriage also, and she is an amazing little girl and my bonus daughter.) and with her getting older as well as me... 😬 We decided we would stop preventing but not exactly try either.

Fast forward through the month and this is what my calendar looks like:

And then I get a phone call from my mother, asking if I have any grandkids I wanna tell her about...

No.....

Take a test itsNEGATIVE. 🙁🙁🙁

Still early though, so I’m trying to be all positive!

Meanwhile my husband is convinced that I’m pregnant and keeps doing cute shit like this...

Cuddling with my tummy all the time. 😍

Fast forward again to two days after AF was supposed to show and guess what?!

FAINT positive!!! 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

But still those dollar tree tests still make me nervous! So, since today was payday my hubs surprised me after the gym with a digital test pack! 4 days and 5 tests later...

I can confidently say... IM PREGNANT!!!

We have nicknamed him/her the bean and we couldn’t be more excited to start this journey together!!!

Baby dust to all you hopeful mommas and a healthy and happy 9 months to all you confirmed mommas!!! 🍀✨🍀✨

Now let see who else got a positive lately! Let’s see those tests, ladies!!!! 😍