Almost went to the ER..

Rachel • Mommy to Anniston 💕 4/1/18

So last night at 1 am I woke up thirsty and went to get some water. When I laid back down I started cramping, badly. I woke my husband up because I was becoming very worried. He told me I was probably constipated, so I went to the bathroom and finally had a bowel movement (it has been several days), when I laid back down, I was still cramping bad. I began panicking and so did my husband because this is our first child and pregnancy so we didn't know what to do! I got up and we started looking for the number for the on call doctor. I sat there for a minute and then quickly said, "I'm gonna throw up" and ran to the bathroom and puked. Then I let out a huge burp afterwards 😂 my husband said "well maybe that's why you are hurting!" I felt MUCH better and laid down. My stomach starting cramping a tad so I went to the bathroom and had diarrhea once and then was fine and slept thru the night! Long story short, the baby does NOT like Taco Bell, I am perfectly fine, and I'm happy I didn't go to the ER just to be told I had gas/indigestion/constipated!!!😂😂