First Appointment @ 9w6d

Momma Kris • Baby girl coming June 2018 💕🎀

Kind of a long post but a first time mom needs advice 💓💓💓

Sooo I found out I was pregnant 10/16 and had my first appointment with the obgyn yesterday and I am currently 10 weeks today. So after meeting the doctor and going over everything she tells me to lay down and she grabs the doppler to check for babies heartbeat but she couldn’t seem to find it but I swore I heard it. But im also assuming just about 10 weeks might be too early to hear it, especially on just one try.

Okay so then she rolls the tray in with the laptop and ultrasound equipment on it. She looks for baby, for about a minute and tells me to hold on and not to worry.

OFFFFF COURSE IM WORRIED.

I’m about to freak out. 🤢😰

She brings in a second dr and dr was able to see baby verrrrrrry low in my lower abdominal and she said she saw baby’s heart flicker . ❤️❤️❤️

They tell me baby is measuring 6 days smaller in ultrasound vs lmp and moved edd from 5/31 to 6/7. 🤦🏽‍♀️

After all that, they sent me home and said hey would do all first trimester testing in 4 weeks on 11/29. And I will be 13w6d at that point 🤷🏽‍♀️☹️🙄

I got more of a clear picture of baby when I was in the er than when I went to my obgyn 😡😡😡 my boyfriend says he saw baby on the screen but I didn’t get to see baby. ☹️☹️☹️

Anyways I’m thinking of looking for another obgyn to take me in sooner. As well as taking a trip to the Er for a vaginal ultrasound so I can really see baby and they can tell me baby’s heart rate since the dr only said they say flicker and not what the heart rate was at.

Any advice from you ladies as to if that’s a good plan to follow thru with?

💓💙💓💙💓💙💓💙