🖕🏻🖕🏻So easily pissed off. 17 weeks pregnant

Anyone else get unreasonably pissed off about things? I mean, they seem reasonable to me, but I’m sure they are not.

Example 1) my MIL just invited us to go to a wine tasting in a few weeks in our home town. Um hello? I’m 17 weeks pregnant? I’m pretty vocal about how much I miss wine and you want me to go to a tasting where I can’t taste?

Example 2) My husband took off that day so we could go to the wine tasting, yet I didn’t even know there was a wine tasting until my MIL text me. For him to get it approved off, he’s had to have known about it for about a week. So 1, thanks for making plans for us and not even telling me. And 2, thanks for making plans to go to a god damn wine tasting so YOU CAN DRINK WINE AND I CAN WATCH YOU FUCKING DRINK WINE

Example 3) We are having a gender reveal this weekend and I have no idea if his family is coming because HE NEVER FUCKING TELLS ME THE PLANS

Hormones. Oh god the hormones. I could rip everyone apart right now for not understand why I’m pissed about all of the above.

Thanks for reading my rant 🙄