Support? Advice? PPD and boyfriend

Jade • 25 / husband is 26. Mommy to Abigail Elizabeth 05/30/17 🎀 Claire Victoria 07/01/20 🎀 Eric James Parker 10/14/21 💙 4/08/19 💍👰🏻

My boyfriend finally said it... he doesn’t want to marry me anymore because I’m “lazy” and do nothing all day but take care of the baby. I have no energy to do anything but take care of the baby. I already feel bad enough. I want to do so much but can barely hold our baby long without being tired. I’m 99% sure I have PPD, just need to see OB/GYN for confirmation. I’ve been asking him why he wont at least propose, (been together three years) and he usually says he wants to but doesn’t have the money. Recently he took out a $1000 loan to build his credit. I asked if he thought about using that on a ring instead of blowing through it.. and that’s when he finally said it. I’m hurt but not shocked. He has been so distant. I havent really wanted much physical contact since having our baby. I feel bad about that, which is part of the reason I’m seeking help. What should I do? What do you think about all this?