Advice Please Help ‼️‼️

Alaysha

I'm a 16 year old girl in high school. My bestfriend ( use to be ) got into a fight about a week ago today with another girl we all was in the same classroom but I didn't even know that they were arguing Bc I was into my chemistry work which is even more stressful. Anyways they got to fighting and my milkshake spilled all on my papers. I ran to get help and get paper towels because it was all over the desk and floor. The other girl who was fighting my bestfriend said she'll beat me too ( first off I'm not the type to fight but I'll fight if need be ) I'm a quiet girl I stay to myself I care about my grades. It was so much tension in the classroom. After the fight I left to go to work because I don't have a 4th block. The next day I get to school I hear that it was 3 girls in my classroom that said that I wasn't a real bestfriend I should've jumped in and helped. First off I got a reputation I'm an honor student my teacher expect more from me. 2nd I have a job through the school I work in a doctor's office. If I get suspended from school I'm automatically fired. I'm also a cheerleader so of course people expect for me not to get into trouble. If I fight I'm off the team. I kinda get why she's mad at me but the situation didn't have nothing to do with me I was clueless. I have been here for that girl multiple times I went against my parents rules for her just so she wouldn't get into trouble. And this is what I get in return for trying to exclude myself from the situation. If I fight in school I'm getting all of my stuff taken away from me because I should know better my parents are old school. Someone also told me that I should've broke it up but I'll get into deeper trouble. I've talked to both of my parents about it they told me what's right I'm just tired of people throwing it up in my face if they wanted me to jump in so bad they should've jumped in for me. A fight is suppose to be 1-1 not 2 on 1 ‼️She told me me the other day that we shouldn't communicate with each other. We had labs today and she's in my group I didn't say nothing I acted as if she wasn't there.