High Blood pressure false alarm

Christina

So Thursday I went to work with a headache that had started the day before. In the AM I also had a really hard time getting my rings off before getting in the shower. When I got to work I wasn’t feeling that good, I figured I needed to eat something. Eat oatmeal, but was still not feeling better. I’m a teacher, so I had the school nurse check my blood pressure. She said it was 140/90, so I called my midwife praxis. Everybody at school was telling me to go home. I wanted to hear it from the midwife first and figured they probably just say to go home and rest. They called back and after giving her all the symptoms, she actually said to go to the hospital. So I left school, went home and my husband and I got all our stuff together. At the hospital they checked us in and first blood pressure reading was 128/88. They hooked me up to the monitors, but everything with the baby was fine and my blood pressure actually kept on getting lower. They think my headache came from nasal congestion. Did anybody else have issues like this?