Depression

I deal with chronic depression. I have for many years. I am 16 years old and I am also pregnant. I just found out recently and I am 33 weeks. I hate myself because i had no idea for 6 whole months. Everyone talks to me like I’m stupid for not knowing. I had no signs of pregnancy that I thought was pregnancy. I felt nauseous for a while and I felt dizzy, but I figured it was from being in color guard and being dehydrated from my activities outside...people started calling me fat so I took a test to prove them wrong. I found out I was pregnant. Told my mom and she took me to the doctor. The doctor told me my uterus was measuring at 29 weeks (this was the time I found out and 29 weeks was how far i would’ve been from the last time I had sex) then they did the ultrasound and they said my baby boy was measuring 10 weeks behind. They kept calling me a liar when I said I have only been with one person and that the last time I was with him was March 24. My doctor keeps saying I am due February 21 which is impossible because I should be due in December. It stresses me out like crazy because no one believes me. I was sexually abused by my dad when I was 10 and it went on for years. The one person i was with has been my bestfriend my entire life. We were in a long term relationship and we were very serious when we were having sex. We had plans to get married and everything. I got mad at him because he was drinking with his friends and being stupid so I broke up with him. 6 months latwr I went to him saying hey impregnsnt. He’s the only person who believes me about him being the father because he knows the entire story with my dad and stuff. It’s extremely stressful. But he keeps calling me his baby momma and stuff and itold him I feel like all o am to him is a walking oven and that I’m just like all the other girls that get pregnant in highschooland end up alone (we worked out our differences through the 6 months we never stopped talking in that time and we got closer and closer in the last few months and we just keep getting closer due to my pregnancy) but I can’t help but feel like idon’t mean anything to him. He isn’t someone to express his feelings like ever and he gets mad at me when I say I feel like he doesn’t care because “I’m supposed to know already that he does” and he always gets mad. And I know that that’s a horrible shitty thing but he has a ton of things that make me love him more than anything (besides my baby. My son comes first) but idk what to do. I tried telling him how I feel and he said I sent to many messages that he wasn’t reading them and he wasn’t gonna talk about it cause he’s already told me he cares. Everyone keeps reading my messages and ignoring me all my friends have ditched me and I have never felt so freaking alone and I just can’t stop feeling like my world is crashing around me. I don’t necessarily want to commit suicide (which is crazy because for years I have been suicidal and attempted multiple times...but I couldn’t ever do it knowin I’m pregnant. I threw all my pills out and blades and bad stuff that hurt me when ifound out) but I also don’t exactly wanrto breathe. It feels like I have a lump in my rhroatand I’m just wanting rocurl up into a ball and never move again. Idk what to do anymore.