Lacking in Confidence and Hope

Everyday I work really hard to do well and I'm just not seeing any important in my life. I was born with a learning disabilitie which real means that my brain work differently and in some areas of learning a bit slower. I have been lucky enough to have parents that care about my education and who helped push me to do better, but now am legally an adult and going to college I'm worried about my future. I'm worried because I'm not seeing improvements in my education and I'm actually on the decline. I angry with myself for this, and I'm getting angry with my family and God because I'm jealous. I'm jealous because when I look at my little brother or my cousins all I see is how they all have that nature talent for learning that I wasn't given. I don't understand why I must struggle while everyone else was given this amazing gift that I so desire. The most madding pat is some of my family doesn't have any modification to use their gift which only makes me more angry. I don't know what I am going to do. I want to live a good life but don't feel I have the tools to do so.