I remember my husband and I were watching tv and I had a really strong contraction and my stomach ti...

I remember my husband and I were watching tv and I had a really strong contraction and my stomach tightened up. That is when it felt like someone popped a waterbaloon inside of me and fluid started gushing out. I told my husband to grab a towel and that my water broke. It took me a minute to gather my thoughts because I was so shocked. We went to the hospital after gathering our things. It was a few hours before I was given a room. Once I was in the room they started me on picton to make my contractions regular. I asked for the epidural right away since the amniotic fluid leaking was soooo unconfortable (seriously worse than the contractions). They ended up increasing the picton since my then regular contractions weren't strong enough to do anything. The epidural was GREAT and I was able to sleep after that. (Only down side was that it made me nauseous.) Then the doctor came to check me in the morning. I felt like I needed to go to the bathroom, but the doctor checked me and said that I was 10cm and that the babies head was right there! After about 30 minutes of pushing, 2 episiotomy cuts, and the vacuum, my baby boy was born 😊 he has been such a joy to me ever since he was concieved 💙