Need advice

Ok some of y’all might call me stuck up for this and some of y’all might see where I’m coming from but I really need advice..

Ok my husband and I have been married going on 6 yrs. I was in nursing school while he worked. Well he got sick and couldn’t work anymore so our roles switched I quit school and he stayed home and helped with our son who is now 4 and I went to work. I decided I wanted to go to school to get a better job ( I was a janitor basically) so I returned and did a quick program for phlebotomy so he helped me balance work and school by watching our son while I did both and helped take care of the house. I got a job at a hospital when I finished that course but the hours were horrible I never saw them which put a strain on our marriage. So I quit due to him wanting me too and got another job (housekeeping in a nursing home) I was so bummed that I worked so hard to do phlebotomy and was still Stuck scrubbing toilets ( no offense to those who have that job) so I decided to challenge the board and become a cna, so I passed and am now working at the same nursing home just as a cna but since I took this job I’ve noticed my body deteriorating (I’m only 23) and I feel tired all the time, I don’t even want to get out of bed on my days off. I feel like I bust my ass everyday for $1 over min. Wage. So tonight I brought it to his attention and told him how I felt and that I wanted to see about going back for my RN. His response was “ good luck idk how you’re gonna do it, I’ve done enough and there comes a time where I have to start worrying about me. And start having a life” Ok yes I agree he’s helped me achieve a lot but I’m the only source of income besides his Ssdi. So if something happens to him I’m screwed we already live paycheck to paycheck. Not only that but our son is in daycare from 6am to 5:30p so he doesn’t even really watch him except on weekends I really don’t see the problem with me wanting to go back to school the brunt of it’s on me with working 40 hrs a week and going to school... not to mention I don’t want to have to depend on anyone for the rest of my life after he’s gone... much less government assistance. Help me, am I in the wrong ? Am I asking too much?

Side note : he’s home all the time so he had plenty of time to do whatever he wants. My schedule is as follows

One week I’m off Thursday then the next tues and weds

Then the following week off mon. Then fri sat sun so basically my days off during the week are filled with cleaning dr appts and grocery shopping and my weekend I pretty well just heal and wait for the next 5 days to have a day off. And I get that I get tired and complain sometimes to him but I feel like I’m entitled to it every now and then and all I get is a “ quit whining “ I feel like screaming “fuck you my jobs hard! “ “ you think 1 baby is hard try 12 over grown babies “ ( no offense to my residents I love them all dearly”) and I’m sorry for the rant I’m just so lost I feel like I’m being held back from my dreams but at the same time like im asking way too much??