How can I stay hydrated?

So I've been drinking water since I was like 8. It's the only thing that I drink, not for health but just because I think water taste awesome. Anywho, lately I've been getting dehydrated a lot more quickly. Although I only drink water I hardly ever drink because I hardly get thirsty. I literally only take like 3 sips of water a day, SERIOUSLY, not exaggerating guys. It takes me about 3 days to finish 1 bottle of water. I don't have drinks with my meals or anything. I'm just never thirsty. I pee normally and all of that jazz but I just don't get thirsty like that. But I've been dehydrated a lot lately. I live in the South & this summer I had a blackout on a really hot day due to me being dehydrated and right after it happened people kept telling me that I was dehydrated and kept telling me that I have to drink lots & lots of fluid and I was like "but whyyyyyy? I'm not thirsty!" So I have a huge problem with not drinking enough but that's because my body doesn't remind me to so I usually go 6-7 hours without having any fluids but I know that's not okay. So how come I'm never thirsty & how can I start reminding myself to drink throughout the day?