Which one of us is being crazy????

Elizabeth • Lizzie

My boyfriend has told me for our entire relationship that he is fine with me meeting girls and having sex with girls kissing girls and stuff as long as he knows about it so I made a tinder account for girls.

I have on my account that I am only interested in girls and I explain in the about me space that I only want a girl occasionally and that im in a committed relationship with a guy and that my relationship with the girl would change if we got married or engaged and that it’s pretty much temporary and that I want to cuddle and kiss and occasionally fuck.... So only girls pop up and only some girls are a match for what I’ve said...

Yet ever since I made the account he has been getting salty and angry over everything saying that he’s mad because I made a tinder. I explained and showed him that it’s only girls on there and he keeps saying he is fine with me having a different kind of relationship with a girl (kissing hugging fucking as friends) as long as he knows and approves of the girl, but he keeps starting arguments over me having a tinder trying to find girls...

Please be honest and tell me what y’all think try not to be rude please..