I've seen my son.. But i don't have kids..

Macy

For the past week I've had a vision about a little boy. He's got a navy blue bright red and charcoal grey striped knitted hoodie on with jeans and white socks. His hair is a little below ear length bright blonde and loose curls. He's got bright blue eyes like his mama and daddy and chubby round cheeks. I walk in the door and throw my purse on the kitchen table and open my arms and say "come here little man." He's about 13 months old which would be how old he would be next year if I were pregnant now. You could tell it was chilly outside cause he had Rosy Cheeks but for some reason I can't make his face out distinctly. I can see certain features but I can't see the whole thing together. But I see him everywhere. he's always in my head and I know he is my son so he is for sure in my heart. We've been trying to conceive for the past 4 years and I always wanted a little girl. But I know that was my son and I pray to God all day everyday that I get pregnant. I've told my husband and he described the exact image that I saw to me before I even described him. Has anyone else had this or am I going crazy?