Cussing//yelling

When your SO gets mad at you for something small and petty, does your SO yell and cuss at you? Mines seem too do that... if I don't agree with him about something he will end up cussing and yelling at me. This morning he did that , I won't go into detail because it was petty and stupid, just about work that's all. honestly when he cusses and yells at me it hurts. it hurts my heart. makes me tear up a little.

Anyways I turned my phone off for once. Just so I won't be tempted too call him or see a call or text coming from him. this happened at 10 this morning. he starts work at 1p.m. so 3 hours go by he usually calls me before he goes in for work. Soooo I left my phone off till 10 something till at 1:30. I turned my phone back on and I got a angry cussing text from him saying "wtf aren't u answering my calls??? why the fuck is your fucking phone turned off?!??!" this is why I had it off. I know damn sure he doesn't talk to no other female like this. he's actually nice too women. but me. 6 years with this guy. 4 years ago he was nothing like this. he was actually sweet, respectful, now it's like his way or the high way. feel free too comment I guess.

Vote below to see results!