Should I do something about this?

Megan

I’m in college right now and I live on campus at my school. My first roommate was nice and we would hang out every now and then but she made some bad decisions and ended up dropping out. I recently got another roommate and I don’t know why but she just gives me a very weird vibe in a negative way. I just don’t know what it is but it’s almost like I just don’t feel comfortable. She’s usually never here in the room but when she is she’s asleep. She stays out super late and usually doesn’t come back until either midnight or super early in the morning which would make sense except this is on a school night and she does it every night. Why would you need to be out super late every night is my question but anyways the only other thing that I had a problem with is that she’s kind of rude. There’s been many times where she’s came in and I would say hi or I would say something but she just wouldn’t respond. I just don’t know if I’m thinking way too much or if it’s just me being paranoid but I just don’t know what I should. Any ideas?