It makes no sense...

my bf happens to have bad temper. he cusses and yells AT ME when he reaches that point. he got mad just because for this ONE DAY ONLY i just told him to go in at when he's schedule instead of going in when he's not scheduled. he got mad. MAD. not upset not sad just mad. When he's mad he says my name like anybody does when they're mad at someone. he's yelling at me cussing at me on the phone and I stood quiet the whole time. I couldn't take it anymore and I won't lie to u ladies, I called him an asshole at the end and clicked. the cussing and yelling just pushed him to be an ass. I turned my phone off and I guess he was calling me when he got to work but my phone was off. around 5 he calls me and says hey like normal. I said hey but i guess he didn't hear me. he said HEY like that a little annoyed but sounded a little happy idk, couldn't tell. so I said hey again and he exploded on me. telling me "I was calling u on my way to work, and when I got there why werent u answering" I told him straight up that my phone was off. he said "do u want me doing that too u, shutting my phone off not speaking too u" I just stood quiet. he said "hello????" then I said "at least I was home not out in the street so why does that even matter" then he said "well u called me an asshole so that does matter" I told him "then stop cussing and yelling at me, u don't talk to other females like that so why me???" he says " u respect me i respext u end of story" and clicked. I know I shouldn't have called him that but idk how to react when he's cussing and yelling at me over going to work early like wtf.. he's there 11 hours a day anyways so idk.. am I wrong?? Just once he's mad at me he cusses and yells at me NEVER apologizes and blames everything 100% on me. just like now. he's never wrong only me me me me me me me me. ugh I need a blunt or a drink