Natural vitamin anxiety relief??

I'm wandering if anyone knows Any good anxiety remedy vitamin supplements thingys?

I go to therapy, I see a doctor. I can only take as needed anxiety medications because they daily ones cause Bad Side effects and the ones that don't just don't work or interact with something I take.

Since daily anxiety meds don't work well for me my doc recommended I take a vitamin, which used to work great until I started having seizures because apparently I'm freaking epileptic and so now I'm trying to deal with recovering mentally from that.

But anyways he said it was fine to try other supplements, just ask him first so we no they won't mess with anything i take. He's not too familiar with these types of things so he said for me to research them...and not to use St. John's wart...apparently he REALLY hates hearing people talk about that...

But anyways, sorry I'm one to ramble on and on. Has anybody tried something that has worked for them? I don't mean Camille tea or lavander but something that has really helped them over time. Thanks