I️ don’t know if it Failed

Ughhh so I️ recently like 3 weeks ago had sex very much protected and then yah know the condom broke 😐 I️ was really calm about it but damn my bf was being a diva lmao he called his cousin right away and asked wtf should I️ do... his cousin said you should’ve worn a condom... and he responded I️ did it broke. So after getting his shit together we went to the cvs a couple minutes from the apartment and picked up a plan b. Like it was date night and so we kinda had plans and didn’t wanna bail so we went and he looks at me and says it’s your body and I️ can’t tell you what to do but we’re not ready for a kid which I️ knew and I️ really want you to consider taking this pill. It didn’t take much convincing so I️ took it about an hour after the incident. A week later I’m reading about failed plan b and how ineffective it is once you’ve already or were ovulating during the time of the incident now after checking my reliable <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a> I️ noticed damn I️ was smack in the middle of ovulating when it all happened so I️ wasn’t as calm anymore I️ starting freaking and watching the calendar everyday. It is two days before my period and I’ve already had half of the pregnancy symptoms evident but I️ found myself cramping and spotting today! Should I be worried? I️ can adapt to having a child I️ just don’t think my boyfriend will be able to.