Appreciation post, please help❤

Niamh💛

I've seen a few posts where someone has asked other people to write on pieces of paper "*partners name* has love to strong for you that it reached *place person is from*" and I've always thought they were such a cute and thoughtful gesture☺ Sooo lately my boyfriend has been doing a lot for us, he's the only one currently working between us because I've just left school & I'm looking at jobs, he also puts up with my daily problems, emotional break downs & providing for both of us. He's only just turned 19 and I'm 17, we've been together just over a year. I just want to show him how much I appreciate him because lately Ive been caught up in my own head and he's felt a bit down recently.

So could anyone reading this put "John, Niamh's love for you is so strong it reached..." and add wherever you're from? I'd appreciate it so much❤ I'll make a video with all the pictures I get and I'm planning something special for when he gets home one day. I've also made a box full of important things since we've been together, saving up tickets from concerts, plane tickets from our holiday, cards he has given me, pictures of us and other sentimental things and I think it'd be a good time to show it all to him❤