Panic Attack (sorry it’s long)

Abby

I’ve been avoiding posting this cause I don’t know what I’m expecting to happen but pretty much I️ went to Bush Gardens a couple weeks ago and had a panic attack. I was in like for some roller coaster with my friends and I️ started getting freaked out. All of my friends were pretty much telling me I️ had to cause I️ was in the like but I physically felt sick so I said “I️ don’t think I️ can do it” and they started to get mad at me and make fun of me and whenever. Pretty much they asked me “why won’t you do it it’s fun just do it” and I️ kept trying to explain to them that I️ WANTED to do it I just literally felt like I️ could not do it and they kept saying why so I️ got mad and screamed “I don’t know” so they all turned away and pretty much laughed at me and so I️ didn’t wanna leave the line cause I️ knew they’d talk about me and I️ thought I️ could convince myself to do it. I tried to talk to them and explain why I️ was upset and why I screamed and apologized but it made no difference. So I stayed in the line and got right up to the front and started freaking out again and crying and I️ couldn’t breathe so I️ had to leave and I️ was freaking out cause I️ knew they’d talk about me and I️ knew I️ wanted to do it and I knew everything would be ok and all this made me cry more and trying not to cry made me cry more and I️ was hyperventilating and went to the bathroom and threw up. I felt awful. I’ve never told anyone about that day and I’ve never really told anyone else about my panic attacks. I’ve told my best friend cause she was with me for one of them but I️ had a panic attack with my mom and she thought I was just crying for no reason and I did not want to explain it to her. I don’t know 🤷🏾‍♀️