Abuse and Calling For HELP!!!

Yvette

I hope this reaches someone... Today, I was taking a nap when I was woken up by a dog barking and piercing screams for HELP!!! At first I ignored it cause I thought it was the kids outside playing again... But, it wasn’t! I walked into my bathroom were I heard the screams louder and banging on the wall... It was a female voice screaming for HELP!!! And, she kept saying you’re killing me you’re killing me... This was not a playing scream at all... THIS WAS A SERIOUS SCREAM OF A WOMEN CRYING FOR HELP!!! I called 911 immediately, fearing for this women’s life... The cops not only took 15mins to get here, they check the APT and say they didn’t find anything or see anyone... I told the cop I’m not making this up, there’s a female in there that needs help!!! They left after 10mins, and now I don’t know what to do??? If I hear it again I’m saying fuck the cops and running to her door!!! I’m so afraid for this women and I don’t know what to do... I can still hear her screaming for help in my head... I don’t know what to do...😔😔😔