toxic friends

sorry this is kinda long

usually, i'm passive but I'm feeling aggressive right now. yesterday I went to my good friend's birthday party and a few of our other friends came too. everyone there was Hispanic except me and another guest. I found out my friend and my mutuals ( who are all Hispanic) say the n word.... the one with a hard R. and I'm black and they kept acting like I wasn't there. I told them to stop saying it multiple times, to which they'd reply "well at least I'm not white."

and then later they began making fun of how skinny I am, how dark my skin is (as dark as Gabrielle Union I guess) and kept comparing me to her fridge because it was black.

and then later in the night one of my friends goes "You're the whitest black person I know." and it really got my blood boiling. I have nothing against white people at all, it's just that people only think someone is black if they listen to rap and "act ghetto" which I don't. long story short, the party wasn't fun for me at all, and I wasted $20 and 3 hours on a friend who was low key mean to me all night.