GREAT 🐀

Ja

So my baby is due in 2 months or less, and we’ve just recently (to my knowledge) developed a mouse problem.

I have two dogs and a cat, and woke up to the dog and the cat torturing one in our bedroom the other night. We let our mouser dog in and she perched on the edge of the bed while the other dog paced the crib side, and the cat paced the side by our bed and window, trying to flush it out. Evidently it hid too well. I heard it squeak again this morning, and when I went to the kitchen to find the cat, he was already preoccupied with the mouse in the fucking cabinet.

I don’t know what kind of traps I can set that my idiot pets will leave alone. Peppermint oil is out, that’s toxic to cats. Glue traps and regular traps are out, because I know they’d get into them. I love mice, they’re adorable and I used to have two of them as pets when I was in high school, but if I see one run across my floor, you bet your ass I’m stomping on it. I’m gonna figure out how to DIY some live traps after work. Anyone else have any pointers for me??

I’m just pissed at Mother Nature. And stressed. And to top that off, our carpet is still disgusting. 😣