Am I️ selfish // do I️ go for child support?

Hw • Rosalind ❤️

I️ told her dad leave us alone

He is very toxic. Made me go through ENTIRE pregnancy, labor, (she was high-risk) and c-section alone. Blocked me on everything... I️ messaged him on a new account to ask him if he would come to the hospital. I️ gave him a 3 weeks notice prior to my induction date. He said he would and never came.

I️ asked for one other thing during my pregnancy- for him to take me to an appointment. He said yes and didn’t show up to that, either.

He messaged me a week after and said he would try.

He constantly tried to argue with me on purpose. And he is caught up on his ex, who is pregnant with another guy’s baby, and has an 19-month old with him...

he constantly complains of being depressed and nobody likes him.

I’m 17- I️ had to grow up, and do this all by myself, while making all A’s, and I’m starting college in the Fall.

He still cares about high school crap. He graduated 2 years ago. Blames all problems of his on me.

We tried to get along for like a month- or , I️ tried, he constant posts about wanting to have sex on FB....

he has no job. 2 kids at the age of barely 19. He is mentally unstable and gets off on making me upset. Barely takes care of his kid- feeds him all fast-food and doesn’t even buckle him up in the car seat always. His kid doesn’t talk at all- he doesn’t teach him anything. His family are the only ones who care about his son.

I️ told him to leave us alone and he didn’t even care... said I’m selfish for trying to keep him away

After about one day he seemed to move on. She’s out of his bio. He blocked me on everything..

Should I️ go after for child support??????? I️ am 17 and it isn’t fair that I️ do it all alone, while having to maintain my mental health, excellent grades, and being a good mommy to her. He only bought her three bottles and one outfit in the ten months he’s known about her. She is 9 weeks old tomorrow.