I love my boyfriend but why can't I feel anything these past couple days?

Sydney

I really do love my boyfriend. We have been together for over a year and I'm really happy with him. I feel like maybe it's just my stress because I've noticed every time I am feeling more stressed and anxious, I feel numb. I feel like ive lost my feelings for him. But if I think about breaking up with him and I feel awful. I feel so sad because I don't want to do that. I also think it's just because I really miss him. We have completely different schedules. He works all night and I work during the days so he is asleep when I am awake. I don't get to see him very often but when I do I am so happy and it's like he never even left. All the feelings are back and we laugh all the time. I'm not saying everytime he leaves I don't feel anything, it's just like every once in a while when things get too much, that happens. It happens to me about everyone, not just him. I am just scared that maybe it's a sign. If anyone has dealt with this, and has a way to cope please let me know. I am tired of feeling like this