never seems to matter

so quick back story my mother in law dislikes me and the feeling is mutual. I also was diagnosed with a life treating allergy that has altered every aspect of my life including having to have a D&C; with my first child due to the hospital giving my valium and 900mg of medications in 3 days with no flush. anyways.. my new nephew just had a baby two days ago a boy. my husband an I are trying to have a baby and although everyone says congrats and I try to be happy I am livid.. his mother told us last year she would rather we be married before we had a child yet her 20 year old grandson who is the new father got his gf pregnant in their home and is not married to his baby mama.. I do not take my resentment out on them because it's not their fault but I am very upset with my mil.. she is over the moon about this baby and barely gave a fuck about our wedding.. Sadly I feel that when we do get pregnant she wont care half as much as she does about her grandson's new child... it kills me to watch my husband be so upset and let down he is the only child that works and carries a job. no drug issues all around responsible adult and thanks to this allergy my anxiety is through the roof. I've tried to be happy yet I'm really depressed.. i want a baby of our own. I should have a 3 year old and I dint and I know my hubby would be such an amazing father. I just have been so upset i don't even want to try anymore. I know I want one desperately but I can't take looking at one line or my perpid showing up anymore... it's soo hard not to get more and more depressed