Super frustrated!!

💝 👪 💝 • Been married to the love of my life for almost 5 years (9 years together total) & we have decided we`re finally at a place where we are ready to have a baby & we are so excited!!!
So my husband has this female friend. There has been a lot of bad blood where she & I are concerned & I won't get too far into that except to say that she felt I was rude to her (because I didn't know any1except my husband & I wasn't chatty & artificial) at a party I attended & when I found out she felt that way 4 months after the fact & attempted to say I was sorry she said I could just go f*** off... Anyways, she posted the video for "Girl Crush" by Little Big Town on facebook & tagged my husband in it and he saw nothing weird or inappropriate about that.... anyone else see my side of this?! I feel like that sends the wrong message to our friends & family & it really upsets me! His sister even called him & griped at him about it, because she thought the same thing. I feel like this chick has other intentions with my husband, even tho I trust him... I don't trust her!